about 6 years ago
There are just two weeks left in the Connected Intersections Submission Period. Submissions are due September 9, 2014 at 5pm ET. (Find out what time that is in your city.)
If you haven't created a draft yet, please do so now. And if you've just joined us recently, explore the quick-start guide, draw some inspiration from the competition Resources, and start putting together your entry.
Before you say "ship it!", here are some reminders to help you make sure everything is in order.
- Have you explained how your technology solution will connect those in traffic and keep pedestrians safe and alert?
- Have you considered utilizing any of the API, SDK, or data resources available?
- Have you created a submission video? Does your video clearly demonstrate how your solution works? Is it less than five minutes long? (Tip: How to make a great submission video)
- Have you included at least one or more screenshots of your solution?
- Did you include step-by-step testing instructions, including instructions for how to download or access your solution for testing, as well as login instructions if a login is required?
Since there are so many details to take care of, be sure to read through the official rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
We’re here to help. If you have any questions about the challenge, post on the discussion forum or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll respond as soon as we can.